This year seems busy launching all-new Honda cars
The all-new Honda Accord 2023 was unveiled a few hours ago online, revealing to us its elegant design
and interior that has acquired modern technologies and a turbo engine.
A few days after the launch of the all-new Honda Pilot 2023, the most luxurious SUV of Japan’s Honda
the company officially emerged as an all-new Accord after several official conciliations.
We’re talking about the 11th generation of a car.
Japanese Messrs. Accord, which competes with both; Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Mazda 6, Hyundai
Sonata, and Kia K5.
The new Cord looks more conservative than its predecessor and features a front end with a neat black.
grille surrounded by LED headlights, joined by a leaner front clash with a wide air entrance and stretched
on the width of the car.
We can also see a longer hood and simplified structure with a relatively simple line, while the side design
looks pretty simple, and the designers cleaned the glass area in the third quarter and made it look more
When talking about cleaner design
The shape of the car from behind represents it where the rear lamps were replaced by less-sized LED
lighting that extends towards the center of the car, elsewhere there is a large box with a built-in rear suit.
Full details of the 2023 car will be revealed as the official launch date approaches But the model comes
standard with chassis-colored side mirrors and 17-inch metal frames, The sports version comes with black
mirrors and a black rear suit.
And 19 “black metal tires, while the Sport-L accord adds a distinctive black.
air distraction, Top-of-the-range Touring Accord is the top-of-the-range VL Option with black touches
and 19-inch black tires.
But they are joined by silver ornaments for a “sharp, high-contrast look.”
Honda Accord 2023 size is all new:
- Car length is 4,971 mm, 69 mm longer than the old accord.
- Vehicle width 1,862 mm.
- Vehicle height 1,450 mm.
- The wheelbase length is 2,830 mm.
- Rear box size 473 liters.
The interior of the new Accord adopts much of the identity of the Honda Civic 2022 sedan, with a digital
set of counters with a 10.2-inch screen, and a 7-inch screen for the entertainment and information system
supports Apple Car Play and Android Auto wirelessly, yet categories; Sport, Sport-L, EX-L, and Touring,
you get an entertainment information system with a larger 12.3-inch screen.
Honda engines available on 2023 Accord cars:
- The LX and EX Accord rely on a 1.5-liter natural breathing 4-cylinder engine emitting 192
- horsepower (195 European horsepower PS) and 260 Nm of torque, connecting with the CVT hook.
- The new Sport, Sport-L, EX-L, and Touring from Accord will rely on a 4-cylinder two-turbo engine
- with two electric motors emitting 204 horsepower (207 European horsepower PS) and 335 Nm of
- Unfortunately, the 4-liter cylinder engine with 252 horsepower turbo (256 European horsepower PS)
- and 370 Nm of torque was abandoned.